Post-Surgical Care or Rehabilitation Recovery
We make your recovery journey after surgery easier. Whether you had heart surgery, bone surgery or other major surgical procedures, you need all the help you can get as you regain back your strength and mobility.
Amore Home Care can arrange for post-surgery recovery with the help of caregivers. We shall assist physical therapists and occupational therapists of your choosing as the following rehabilitative treatments are conducted:
- Training with Body Mechanics
- Range of Motion Enhancement
- Joint Mobility Rehabilitation
- Self Care Skills Training
- Aerobic Training and Exercises
- atric Patients
- Proper Posture and Positioning
- Toning and Coordination of Muscle
- Gait Rehabilitation
- Balance Training
Please call 760-340-2828 to speak to a care coordinator from Amore Home Care about services available to you or a loved one who recently had surgery.
Learn more about Post-Surgical Care by visiting these resource links: